We are always open
to new members.
Ground search and rescue is a complex undertaking that requires many
levels of support. As such, we offer a wide range of positions accommodating
various levels of experience, age and physical ability.
The following are only some of the volunteering opportunities available:
• Logistics: support
• Field transport driver
• Computer operator
• Radio operator
• Committee volunteer
• Building maintenance
• Vehicle maintenance
• Public relations & social media
• Treasurer: finance
• Safety Committee
• Field trainer
• Classroom trainer
|Why join ESGSAR?
To be part of a team
• Common activity time with partner
• Outdoor adventure
• Retiree volunteer work
• Enjoy outdoor activities.
• Involvement in community events.
• Provide a valuable service to your community.
• Learn safety and survival skills in the woods.
• Help others when in need.
If you are
interested in joining check our Online
Calendar for New Member Nights or Contact
can view our training sessions here.
We are located at 5688 #7
Highway in Head of Chezzetcook